Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] people flying in the end. Maybe a server glitch?
Started by [E] antonyoo

not sure what happened. I was in the end and some random people started flying outwards away form the end mainland. I got a screenshot of some of them.

I remember seeing heavensgate too(forgot to take a screenshot). On my screen, he was flying near the /warp end area. But he told me he was not in the end, so I think this could be a server glitch.

Also, I saw a random painting(look at the screenshot) floating in the air in the end. It disappeared later.
Angels.
It's a glitch, I made a post about it a while back.
demons? >:3
Stop it antonyoo, your tearing the fabric of Main World and End apart with your PVPing!!!!
I've had this happen a couple times as well since April. I reported it on the spot the first time to Irethena and the next time to another mod (dont remember who). Both said they saw nothing while I was still seeing the people flying around. As it turned out both times, a few of the people i saw were confirmed to be in the main world at the time.

I assume this is caused by the server doing too many drugs.
Mineception
Meh, It's probably just a rip in the trans-dimensional plain caused by a spatial anomaly. Nothing to worry about. And that spatial anomaly was caused by all of the death, destruction, PvP, and splash potioning in the end... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>