Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Valdemar Building/Mining Recruitment
Started by [E] Alder

Valdemar

Valdemar is primarily building or mining but will pvp if necessary.

Message me to apply for Faction recruitment.

The ranks are:

Herald

Healer

Bard

Miner

Guard

EliteGuard

Guard_Cap

EliteGuard_Cap (taken)

MasterHerald

MasterHealer (taken)

MasterBard

MasterMiner (taken)

May be more ranks soon.

Also, since the /marry plugin is running, if you marry someone that person will automatically be invited to the clan (if they are not already in one) and put to your rank as your coworker. We will also be required that you use the same home since we don't have unlimited housing.

There is also a $10 tax once per month, this must be payed through the donation sign in AlderGlen by the end of the month.

If you don't respect me as your leader and other members as friends/family then you will be demoted if you are leader and kicked if you are just a member. You will have one warning for the first infringement through a private message in your mail. (Also if it says something stupid when its 2 messages ignore the last few words if they say "so deal with it" or something like that. I'm not trying to be abusive just have a good community in my clan)

Also, when your invited by me or another leader we do expect you to pay us back the $250 we spent on inviting you.

My username is Alderscroft and if you see me in-game and want to join just talk to me via private message and I'll see about doing so.
By the way, Seneschal has been added, and i'm the Seneschal. My Minecraft name is DeepLord_Aeneas.
MasterHerald has been taken and depending on your behavior in the clan you may be promoted to leader
May be selling the faction or leaving it to 99codeman99
Selling the faction until Sunday, bids start at 5000 mtc, if no one bids I'm disbanding it.
Sorry this is late but im actually leaving the faction to jagger42 (i think thats his name) and 99codeman99 and all other members who stayed