Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guppy352
Started by Unknown User

name guppy352

person who banned me: yield

when: back in november

reason: i griefed a house and placed down a sign and said tht i didnt but i did and im very sorry for tht and ive been searching for a server like minetown and i do not want to cause anymore trouble like this to u guys and i really want to get back on please let me back on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
BAN: SmallxChocolate (Irethena) banned name 'guppy352': inappropriate sign and griefing

Allow me some time to look into this.
Okay do ya think i could be unbanned and also my brother death0003 im really sorry for what happend plz unban me and him thx <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Guppy, your brother death0003 has been permanently banned with no chance of appeal (Referance his ban appeal if you would like and here).

You where previously on death0003's account while you where banned;

death0003_1335303895_1335402171.jpg

You've griefed Yield's town;

2012-03-18_20.35.15_1335399177.png

Lied on your ban appeal about not being on his account;

(Ban Appeal Here)

You and your brother are very close, I know, he let you on his Minecraft account, he is permabanned. Before a decision is made, why should you be unbanned at all, and how can we know your brother will never be on your account?
Okay hi im here and i am truly sorry for what i did i can assure u that my brother wont ever be on my account he wont trust me Me and him have changed our ways we are both better people and Im very responsible and so is he I am sorry i have learned my lesson greatly on this incident i should have not lied to you guys about everything i was just i guess upset to tell u the truth. So plz unban me and posably

Death:)
Message Me Back thx:) Xcoaster lol ur a Mod now cool
This current issue has been under discussion among the ban committee.

I'm sorry to say, we have all agreed to keep this ban permanent due to the close proximity with your brother and the chance he might be on your account, countless lying in your previous appeal, griefing, and while being banned and going on your brothers account.

As for your brother, death0003, ModernDragoness stated this back on April 27th 2012,
ModernDragoness wrote:
death0003,

You are permanently banned from Minetown. You will never be allowed to enter our server or post on our forums again. No matter how many people you complain to. If you're so free on time, use it to find a different server.

This still stands and will stand.

//locked