Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Appeal

User Name: Jillbucca

Date Banned: June 26, 2012

Person who banned you: 'I don't know'

Reason for getting banned: It said I opened a Grief trap

My side: OK, it says i was banned again, I didn't take anything from this trap. I didn't mean to open it i was trying to see who owned the region and i was lagging. It switched from the spider string over to a a block of dirt and i looked up and the stupid chest opened. I did not mean to open the chest I read the signs it logically makes since that only a retard would take something from it i mean really?

1) I have no reason to take stuff

2) I am busy with trying to set up a town

3) if i needed stuff i would go get it myself

4) I would just go buy the stuff i need from the market

Now i know this is not the approved ban appeal form but idk who banned me idk how to find out..... I do know i was banned today. Now please review this matter. I mean Ebay269 could testifiy for me that i have been there, In Rockville trying to bet people to move there, In Reims trying to get my farm on its feet, and Neil and HunterKiller know i have been in Stonemark trying to rebuild it, along with Kutha.

++++Post script++++

Why would I sit here and fight this hard to turn around and get unbanned the first time and turn around and steal again I wouldn't and I am fighting again harder then ever because I am telling the truth. I have no reason to lie.

I am using a Dell from like 2008 that should also say enough.

Thanks, Jillbucca
I was the palyer banned you. You opened ALL chests of the grieftrap (there are 4) and took the diamonds. You placed them back a minute ago and as we know: TOUCHING ANYTHING in Chest is a ban. Dont do this again. Lets see what the ban committe says to that.
For the ban committe: check the trap 4
Once again please make a proper ban appeal format http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/390722-ban-appeal-format-read-before-posting
Disrespecting staff... locking ban appeal. Send Holy a message and apologise then re-appeal in 2 weeks time and the ban committee can deal with you then.

We dont tolerate this kind of disrespect, you should be ashamed of yourself.