Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Proof of Former Xrayer!
Started by [E] KneeHeadToe

I made friends with this person. I knew nothing of xray and probably would have never used it on minetown, but this guy had to show it to me. He said it was so great, so i tryed it, and got banned for obvious rule breaking. I am now appealing again and hope for the best but back to codeman. He was never banned for xray so I sent him a chat message on the mintown website and tried to get him to talk about xraying. He did. So I hope he gets what he deserves.

His IGN is :99codeman99

NOTE: It might be hard to find it in logs because the last time i know for a fact he xrayed was in January/Febuary

Thanks

proofagainstcode.jpg
Wow sorry the picture is so small, but you should be able to click and zoom in on the chat.
wow y would u x ray cheater and also thats my auction <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> r u bidding
Haha what a coincidence. Sadly i was banned for xray too. I have learned my lesson though. Unlike him who thinks its so great that he never got caught. And no i was just interested in what the bids were!
Good luck getting unbanned, if you appeal

And I just wish people like that would stop or leave the server
thank you barney, and I already have. I know if I thought about it in Febuary, I would have never done it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
May I also add, that he lied on his Mod Application. I have talked to him on skype, and I can guarantee that he is not 17. I also doubt that he has gone through Military Core Training at his age which I am guessing is 13-15. I find that pretty disrespectful if he lied about something like that and it reminds me of the George Lopez Episode where George says he has gotten called up to out of college. xD
Erm, it's good that you reported the guy, but do it privately to staff members.

Publicly attacking the guy so that everyone hates him isn't cool.