Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SomeNinja's Will
Started by [E] SomeNinja

Dear Minetown Community, Staff, and Friends,

It has been great in Minetown, making friends and knowing the staff. But I have made mistakes, and those mistakes has made an impact on my person. That is why I am writing this. I have tried to help Minetown, building and trying the best I could. Now I know I did more harm than good. So I leave with this word. I would like to give all my possessions (land, item, anything that I put into Minetown) to my dear friend, Aquaphobia. He was the one that introduced me to Minetown and was a great school friend. We had a lot of good times, and since he and I are graduating this year, I didn't get to get him a gift. So this is my present. I want him to keep my legacy (if I ever had one) in Minetown and keep everything I built/collected/worked hard on.

This includes:

- "maplefruithouse"

- "My house located in Nimaro"

- Spaceship Room, which belongs to spaceagent

- my shop near /warp diamondboardwalk

- And many chests and items

I know I have done wrong and it is too late to correct them, but please know Minetown people and staff, if you are reading this, I hope you feel the same way about me as I do to you guys. With that last note, I shall leave Minetown with sadness, but hope someday, people will remember me somehow. Thank you all for a great time. I hope the best for you. Treat my friend Aqua good too. He will need guidance by people who are friendly. I will remember you all. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>

Sincerely,

The Math Ninja,

SomeNinja

We will miss you in Minetown.