Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pathway over my tower
Started by [E] Skyborne

Hey, not wanting to get anyone in trouble or anything, nor was i sure where to post this so sorry if its in the wrong section.

I bought a plot of land from donkeyykong in obminiumcity probably about 6months ago, and had been building a tower on it, and back then i had been waiting for him to update my permissions

from bottom to top of the world as was the agreement.

And while waiting i had decided to take a break from minecraft for a month, and just when i was about to start playing again, then kinda got hit by a car about 5 months ago.

Since then i've hopped on to play again, but i still can't finish building my tower because there is a sky pathway above it.

I know this seems like an extreme or stupid way of getting donkeyykong's attention, but i've sent him ingame mail, two forum messages, and stay logged in on a laptop while i lay in bed,

and haven't been able to get a reply or even find him.

If someone could please link him this thread or contact him for me that would be great, because i've tried everything i could think of. Thanks! Or if an admin could give me the ok, to shorten the sky walk as it only intersects into my base a little, so its easily shortened

PS. Sorry Donkeyykong, not trying to be mean, just trying to find a way to contact you so i can finally finish my tower! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>