Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Exeriti's 76th Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: Exeriti :wave:

When you were banned: 24/5/2012

Person who banned you: Darth Andriod

Reason you were banned: "Scamming people for plots, evicting people without warning."

I was in the mumble chat, asking if the mods could help me remove people from my region. They flew around abit then they started talking about if anyone here had bought a plot. We came into the topic of scamming people with selling the plot then kicking them out a while after and how that actualy would have been a good source for money. Then i started :laderp: jokeing :laderp: with Adioshooes about me doing it and that i had sold a house to Labanman (my irl best friend) for 2 stacks of diamonds and kicked him out and razed his house 1 week later. After abit talking i said thats how i trolled to Adioshooes and..
bannedys.png
And i was like..
bananaderp.png

:omgonoz: And now im all butthurt.. :omgonoz:

All i wanted was everyone that had helped out there removed as some where hired and since i was away for so long didnt remember if they were removed or not. I thought the staff thereunderstod i was jokeing as a guy which had done that wouldent have bee laughing about it in the channel with the staff members.

Can i please be unbanned? :sad:
I was there, Exeriti was joking around and got banned.

sisko-facepalm1.jpg
Yes exert was just trolling and i was there. i love all the staff but i don't really see why he would get banned for not knowing who payed and who didn't.
Fellas this ban appeal doesn't apply to you, we did not ask for your input therefor you get some jail time.
Seeing as they were vitnesses, would you please remove their jail time as they tried helping out.
Exeriti I was in the Mumble channel also, At the time it did not seem like you were joking to several of the staff members that were in the channel at the time including Darth Android. You sat there and declared that it was a joke and not a town after you were banned yet your "Region" had signs saying plot for sale

2012-06-24_183505.png

On top of that we the staff go off of FACTS

You were stating in the channel that you sold a plot to a person for 2 stacks of dia and then removed him from the region. You said nothing of him being your In Real Life Friend ( which technically doesn't matter), until after you were banned. Along with that you were very disrespectful to Darth after you were banned. On top of it all you seemed to be laughing at the whole thing which is proven by your meme in the ban appeal.

Exeriti to me it seems like you think that your allowed to do whatever as you please.

For Example:

Darth told you that you need to give them 2 weeks notice (This does not mean real life friends and cousins are exempt from the notice).

You also like to continue to post on other peoples Ban appeals after you have been reminded constantly not to:

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1771515-iirexxy-ban-appeal/post/10095035#p10095035

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2351351-barney626-banned/post/13308467#p13308467

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/3383406-frostbite550ban-appeal/post/19289203#p19289203

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/3414869-re-edcorbett123-ban-appeal-xray/post/19408535#p19408535

Im going to discuss your ban with other members of the Ban Committee before I post wether or not you will be Unbanned.
You really don't know Exeriti do you? No matter how serious he sounds, you can not take him seriously. Trust me, I banned him 10+ times, 5 of which in one day.

Gladly take the temp ban for posting on an appeal
I have/had signs yes. If you where there earlier you would have seen the cobble layer marked where i was supposed to build the house as im building the houses in a pre determed style and like to map out where the houses is gonna stay before building everything in case i need to change something. Then people buy a plot they usualy get their own house protectes, am i right? Are there any protections there other then my farmland protection and Havendir? No.

Im not allowed to do whatever i please, and i know that. I was abit annoyed by the ban as we where just jokeing around. I didnt mean to be disrespectful to Darth, i just tried finding reasons while looking on the rules to get unbanned there and then whithout haveing to go on the forums. The "derp" picture was because i was quite bored at the time, and wanted to have alittle diffrent ban appeal than anyone else.

I have no one there to evict, other than my self, so theres no reason to put up signs. The "Propperty of Quroka" house was given to him for free so if i decided to kick him out and tear it down it wouldnt be a scam anyway.. Im sure if you post the list of my region members i could have them all post on this ban appeal to verify my stroy.

2 things here; First, I dont seem to find me posting on iiRexy's ban appeal or any moderators talking to me saying not to do that there and Edcrobetts didnt seem like a ban appeal to me so i made a mistake there. (allready talked to lomanic about it) I see 2 ban appeals i posted on which i meant to. The first one recent, the other one 4 months ago..

Second, i dont see how this got anything with my current ban or not.
Should i have them post here to verify?
Ok, Im going to unban you but there are a couple things I would like you to take note of:

1. Please be more serious on any future ban appeals you might have

2. Yes, you commented on those ban appeals they are either hidden or deleted, The only reason I posted those was to show that you have

disregarded the rules repeatedly. So heres your final warning DO NOT POST ON BAN APPEALS

3. I have jotted down the current members on Havendir including the person you already removed, If in the next 2 weeks they are to file a Pe regarding to being removed from there plot in Havendir then consider yourself banned again.