Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The bandit recruit!
Started by [E] larogue

Do you love murder? You love to have sneaky house? Then the bandit Are for you!

join us! kill with us!
larogue, seriously though, don't steal people's stuff. It's not cool even in good fun.
I think there should be a rule that you can only steal peoples stuff if they are on the server or afk... because they cant really protect their stuff if there aren't here can they?
Seeing as chest protect isnt even on, they shouldnt do it at all. Even then, it still isn't cool to take someone's hard earned stuff.
i agree people work hard. i mean killing i can deal with. but when people say stop. PLASE STOP.stealing.......i think you could probably steal when afk or on the sever. just dont steal any rare items. and just steal max of 32 individual items. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>
There isnt a way to track it sparkz, so we have no idea how it works. It is a stupid idea to say that your faction griefs people (in a roundabout way at least) and then think it should be OK
uh... i didnt even say steal in the recruit thread.....

we stop stealing since our ancien base got grief (5 day ago?) and got stole ourself

if you did got stole in this delay, im afraid that it isnt us
Ok, just saying since I remember you saying you liked looting... just don't promote that shit, k?
thats why i lost 2 stacks of iron blocks (x64) what are x9 iron, 2 stacks of diamond blocks, and alot of other tools/valueable what i can't remember.