Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Western Raiders lonelyness.
Started by [E] Gullaksen

Me ( Moten123 ) and Griff who are the founders of Western Raiders, is looking for allies, if any of your factions wants to be our allied we would be honored. We are the best in the business when it comes to glass production. We will provide resources for trading and any other usefull resources. The Western Raiders is also a strong and great faction, but also peaceful, come visit us. We've just gotten ourself a new and beautiful lava fountain/tower. Have fun.
dont post the warp plz
oh, sorry.
Hey Moten, I was a little late joining Graywood, however the Angelian Empire would like to establish a trade-partnership with the Raiders. As you may know, we have a very successful trade city and Empire, and would like to extend the offer to you. This is not necessarily an alliance, merely an agreement. Hope to hear back from you soon. MD
Matt, can we not make friends with EVERYONE? I'd like to have a couple people to kill without worrying about being removed :S
Draed, like i said, it isnt an alliance, just a trade partnership. Meaning there is free-trade. Those who ARENT partners of the Empire have to pay a tax.
The Dwarves of Deleft would be greatly appreciative of an alliance with the Western Raiders. As we are currently busy with our main city Deleft, we cannot trade or visit much, but offer mining supplies at great discounts.
Adventure Would Love To partner.(i say partner because taco doesnt want to have allies yet <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> )