Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] World Map (website) Full Screen broken - and more (not broken just I miss)
Started by [E] starr_stealer

First, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in. I also couldn't find anyone posting about this.

The past week+ the full screen link for the world map hasn't been working. It takes you to a 404 page not found.

Also while I am talking about the world map, I miss the nice features it had when I first joined, honestly the big one was the right side menu that listed all the online users and when you clicked them it would show you where they were. The creative mode map still has those features. Along with full screen works for it.

I understand this is miniscule issue, but I use the world map all the time. If I'm in minecraft its open on my second monitor.

Thank you for your time,

Starr Stealer
Yeah ive been getting the same issue. Actually, it made me think my WIndows 8 App was broken because the map page took you there lol
There I fixed the 404. And the reason why we don't use dynmap (the same map as on creative) on the main server, it is because it is a lot more memory intensive (and also for other technical reasons...) and reduce the performance on the main server.
Awesome thanks Sawine, and I completely understand why the other features are off. As a server administrator myself (work), I can respect that.