Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] KneeHeadToe (Again)
Started by [E] KneeHeadToe

=============

Username: KneeHeadToe

When you were banned : February I am pretty sure

Person who banned you: I wasn't online but it was zionia AND cryston

Reason you were banned: X-Ray

I have no excuses this time. I am here to apoligize even though I feel like I have already. Believe it or not, I still read the forums/ban appeals and a few of them caught my eye. They were on the subject of (xray). I read them and all the ones I saw were shook off with a "First offence" unban reason. I wish i could have gotten one of those but I understand I didn't deserve it. I had the nerve to say "I have no idea". I didn't get a second chance but what I got was "You decided to break the rules so you do not deserve a part on this community." AGAIN, I know I didn't deserve one for a few more reasons, The way I wasnt honest and also that I had pestered staff about lost diamonds. I swear to you that I actually thought that they disapeared. Because I was using them on crafting to make blocks then the server stopped and i was convinced they disapeared. I guess that is preposterous and it was stupid of me to say that even though I had no intentions of scamming. So I am just asking for ONE more chance, I guarentee that I have learned my lesson and also matured. Please, Xray hasnt touched my Minecraft account since this incidence and it won't. If I was to get banned again (i wont) I wont even make an appeal knowing that this was my last chance. Thanks.

=============
We will review this and get back to you.
Thank you, Lomanic. Looking forward to it.
You are unbanned Knee.
OMG <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> thanks