Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Daily Rant [Official Whine Thread]
Started by [E] GACKT

daily_rant.png

..for your daily ranting needs. Go ahead and complain about life, nobody will judge you.
My rant:

PvP mods should not be allowed to be engaged in any PvP at any time unless they have an alt account that they can play on. I'm not saying that the staff is untrustworthy of cheating, but when a staff engages in PvP it usually breaks out in a fight between everyone about staff cheating to get to bases, or using mod powers to get an advantage on others. I personally would never play PvP on a account that was a mod, That is why I have bought an alt account.

That is the end of my rant. Thanks GACKT!
The ATM ate my bank card just minutes before I was going to pick up my food from the shop down the street. Immediately after putting it in the machine, there was a system crash.
Minecon better not be in fuckin France. I hate France.
I also to add on since for some reason I can edit my posts anymore, which probably has something to do with what I'm about to say.

I hate how the forums are like stretched out now, what in the fuck is going on?! Look at Madster's signature! it's all weird and not reaching all the way to the right corner of his post like it's suppose to. I love the forums but it's a bit messy.
Did you hear about the grape that got squashed?

It let out a little whine.

Obama-laugh_1400296i.jpg
Daily rant:

"I just drank my last glass of wine, so I have no more wine. FUCK!"

That is all.
My Rant:

Why in the hell does every time my gardener come over to fix the yard does it look worse when he leaves???

x_02fbe124.jpg
Why does my cleaner always scratch my Ipod.....
Land claims.... BUILD YOUR OWN GOD DAMN ******* STRUCTURES.