Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Feeling Of Being Watched
Started by [E] Truerurouni

So there i was, minding my own business enjoying the view from my window, when i suddelnly felt like i was being watched. I looked down to see this. It gave me quite a fright.

LOL is that a player?? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> No Name plate?
That would be the House cat of Minetown D: he comes by a lot of other peoples houses, if you see him hide, his blue eyes just stare at your soul.

Herpda Derp

28r2xz5.png
lol!!!!!! Nice skin =P Mob disguise to hide name?
no mech, hit f1 on your keyboard next time your in game lol
lol jokez! I knew that... (Feels like a noob) xD
Truerurouni wrote:
So there i was, minding my own business enjoying the view from my window, when i suddelnly felt like i was being watched. I looked down to see this. It gave me quite a fright.

It happens .. When people try to lock you up in a glass box and start screaming

" I CAUGHT A WILD JALLAF "
Just to set the mood. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
jallaf wrote:
Truerurouni wrote:

It happens .. When people try to lock you up in a glass box and start screaming

" I CAUGHT A WILD JALLAF "

I CAUGHT A WILD JALLAF!

52kpeg.png
LOL now I know the feeling of being watched! I was wondering FAR out on the pvp server, I thought noone would ever find me out there! I find a house thats been attacked so I go to see if I can get anymore loot. As I was taking some melons, I look at a small hill in the distance to see Quinn2000 (I think the name was, so sorry if name is wrong!) just crouching and staring at me! LOL I was being watched and I freaked out as if it was a herobrine! Anyway, he was unarmed so he ran when I chased him =P Turned out the house had only just been attacked by him and he was coming back to it... Dang I was bout 10 mins late of getting good loot lol!

I cant believe how funny and scary it is when you see a minecraft player watching you from afar.... lol!