Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Making Stonemark a MCTown

I want to make Stonemark a MCTown i was told i needed to post in the forum so this is me posting. I am going to be Removing all the Inactive People in stonemark they have two weeks to get there things before they are taken I guess by me. Which will then be used to fix the town and make it look nicer. I have used some of my stuff already to do so however things i fixed during the Glitch that had locked doors that i protected i can no longer enter thru.

So id like all the locked Doors, chests and all little region within stonemark to be re-done and be all part or stonemark.

My plans for stonemark:

Seeing I am part of the sith i want to make stonemark look more modern and less like a starter town. I have already started with our Subway entrance and first floor of the bank, HOWEVER I need all the land turned back over to me so i can build a bigger hospital, Library, Market area, id like a Rail line to Stonemark. I also want to make like a Area for people to fight like an arena. I want Stonemark on the map as a big town/city. I would like an official bank there not one i have had to build and have players come claim a chest and protect it themselves.

The Subway will extend through out the town and will be separate from the Rail line to Mine Town it self. I would like StoneMark to be big but NOT ad big as the biggest city/town on the server.

****NOTE**** just because i am a member of the sith the town would be a neutral place and no fighting or discrimination will happen.

Would you like to see this happen?
if u want to make a land claim like this there is no reason for a poll go here:

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewforum/1275665
This isn't a land claim, they are part owner of the region.
Dimbulb was just a week ago, message him and discuss this, he is co-owner, no amount of polling will allow you to just take the land from him.