Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TF2/L4D2 Games
Started by Unknown User

daniel1995 wrote:
fps owns but css and cs1.6 is teh bomb

Yes.
Drupe wrote:
played tf2 long time ago, dont remember how to play and didnt have friends. /Not an fps guy

your profile picture is the spy from tf2 wearing the cake from portal yet you don't play TF2 or any FPS....
Lol, so many games, so little donations
jpkoushel wrote:
Lol, so many games, so little donations

if by that you are saying how draednar has a lot of games but did not donate to minetown.... thats funneh <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>

if you ment something else..im totally lost. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I don't have a lot of games, and most were gifts/discounted. L4D2 was a gift from my ex (before we broke up XD), Fallout New vegas was 50% off (20$ for epicness, couldn't pass that up), TF2 was only 10 bucks during halloween, Amnesia was a gift this christmas from one of my friends, And poker night is 3 dollars. In total, I've spent less than 40 dollars on all my steam games soooo.... yeah.

/excuse face
I could start up a server for L4D2, if anybody wanted to play. Even though I have TF2 It lags the hell out of me and downloading server content takes ages

My steam name is AGNRY FAIC in really weird characters I found in character map. So you can't search it, but I can search you.
I usually play on OMGOT servers, (a clan I used to hang out with) but i really DONT play L4D2 all that often, just because of the insane number of trolls. (guys who leave when their team is losing by 100 points, people who leave as they die, rushers, just plain mic spammers and assholes, team killers, ETC) I may start playing if we could get some minetown guys going, but its a big IF really.

Steam name is RainbowRandolph, or larskerschner.