Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land Claim
Started by [E] Plausibility

I made a PE in-game, but I was told to make a thread.

See PE#8774

I would like to take over the region "solotheachome" and add it to my "plausibility1" protection. This property was formerly protected by soloride and theacdapaluch. Neither have been been on the server since October, 2011.

land1.png

land2.png
I was the one that told you to make the appropriate land claim. land claims now have a formal procedure that need to be followed. please use the link Mechman posted to follow the correct procedure to claim the abandoned property. feel free to message me if you have anymore questions.
Player wanting to claim: Plausibility

Warp name to land: Unknown, do /warp plaus, go straight, then it's to your right. OR /pe warp 8774

Screenshot of land: See above screenshots

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Would like to expand my town and clan base. Property is vacant.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): Owner(s) are unreachable.
Try to post your claim in forum: http://minetown.net/forum/viewforum/1275665/m/672632

Also make sure your read the rules carefully, just a warning, you gotta message the owner of the region by minetown.net and the server, also you must wait 6 months, if no reply in that time then the land is yours! Ive already waited a month on my claim, no reply from the owner and it feels like forever! So just letting you know, be in for a wait!
Oh and note this

"-All valuables, chests, so on... will be removed from the region."
According to the sticky, it may not necessarily take 6 months, it depends on the value and size of the property.
Yeah, well the place I wanna get is fairly small, still taking forever! So still be prepared for 6 months, just letting you know ^.^
I Moved this to Land Claim under the support section, You might get this resolved quicker in the appropriate place <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Is there any way a mod+ or someone can handle this soon, there should be no reason to wait 6 months to get this land as I have been trying to contact the owners since I've been a member on MT. Please, it's been long enough.