Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Clan money.
Started by [E] lucaslower

Okay here goes:

TYLOR: zCasperrr

LOGAN: HDSlide

LUCAS: Well me, obviously. ;P

Tylor (I know, again??!!), made a clan: Alien Nation. After many PVP battles, some people knew him as a "blood thirsty no life." He didn't want to feel hated, so he sold the clan to Eric_Ma. Before this, Logan paid 7k creds to help buy materials and other things for the clan. To prove this money was spent, I have a screen of Tylor saying this ingame:

qyd1jb.png

He states: Oh trust me i used the money to buy the materials for both bases!

This proves that the money was spent. Tylor sold the clan, and got a profit from it. (Well not really profit, he spent 15k on it but got 7k back). I told him that Logan deserves part of the profit, because he gave Tylor 7k.

That's about it, all I wanted to say was that Logan deserves his money back. Tylor actually should have asked him before selling it it, because Logan did have a big part in the buying of things for he clan.

Any way, if you could look into this, that would be great!
SOLVED. We got the money back.
Lucas, I do not appreciate you calling me by my real name. Please retain from using my real name, and just call me Casper or zCasperrr.
Casper wrote:
Lucas, I do not appreciate you calling me by my real name. Please retain from using my real name, and just call me Casper or zCasperrr.

*refrain.

/lock plz