Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Event Staff Need YOU!
Started by [E] dead [1]

Here are more pictures and my coordinates( I don't know how to edit my current post with the pictures)

Coords:(100x100 plots)

x:470

z:-370
COFFEEY wrote:
xcrimsonmasterx wrote:
In Game Username: xcrimsonmasterx

Build Name: The Nether Dragon

Description: Its. A. Giant. Dragon. and thats just half of it, the other half is a tower disguised as a netherrack mountain. it contains 2 viewing platforms near and at the top as well as a retaurant at the bottom. there is also a dance floor with lights that can flicker if turned on properly.

Is that original O.o

I'm just curious because its bloody awesome! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

yes, i saw the space and thought, giant chinese dragon. it became a bit more basic once i saw how difficult it would be to turn the body. i made it with no plans and using a laptop trackpad, no mouse
In Game Username: xcrimsonmasterx

Build Name: The Hidden Island

Description: small desert island on top with secrets beneath. there are 2 entrances, one works as the exit, while its not much of a maze to find the exit, there are multiple hidden rooms within the maze to find and getting out from there is the challenge. also an easily accessable lounge area near the crazy entrance.

NOTE: due to there being no plans for the maze, i myself have gotten lost and cant find some of the tunnels i was working on so if you see any unfinished ceilings, etc, sorry.

NOTE2: the redstone lounge here doesnt do anything unlike in the Nether Dragon, but a few tunnels have redstone features
Just wanted to restate that this is a carnival theme, not just a building contest. Check out the post on the front page with ideas on what to build <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Username: Frostbite550

Buildname: Paridiso

Description: A garden and pond, with rest areas, shaded in the beauty of an archipegelago of floating islands. I have recently updated the pond area with a underground rest area with resturants, and added a tent to the forest.

(I forgot to put my original post in this format, sorry)
Crimson can u post pics of the dance floor in the dragon

Ty
xcrimsonmasterx wrote:

NOTE: due to there being no plans for the maze, i myself have gotten lost and cant find some of the tunnels i was working on so if you see any unfinished ceilings, etc, sorry.

^ LOL!
BARNEY626 wrote:
Crimson can u post pics of the dance floor in the dragon

Ty

here you go. i also left signs as to how to turn it on/flicker/off
mattgehring123 wrote:
Just wanted to restate that this is a carnival theme, not just a building contest. Check out the post on the front page with ideas on what to build <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

i'll try carnival theme next but they do fit with restaurant, photo viewing platform and maze type builds
Xcrimson next time I see u in game I will show u a better one

It has more lamps and looks better