Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Permissions Update Bug Reports
Started by [E] sawine

Is there a place that shows when there are server issues? I just signed into Minetown yesterday and most of the time I've had my account, the commands haven't worked. I can't "/pe new" in the game or Global chat so I can't get help there. My issues are that I can't chat, petition, use /kit commands, or build in non-protected regions. I might have more issues with my account that I'm not aware of yet.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
first of its /pe create which solves that problem but the rest i have no clue. To chat try /ch g
/pe new is what the wiki recommended. I'll give your suggestions a shot though.

Thanks
All permissions in skylands seem to be off.
welcome benmo
A few things I've noticed this morning...

In the main world, I can't seem to do "/money pay username amount" no message comes up and no money is transferred.

In vault world, I can't open my lava furnace's chests. Other chests in my vault open just fine. The error message I get is "The chest lid won't budge. You can't open it!"

In vault world, I can't do /stack but I can in the main world.
@ pvp server Im 20 donor but when i try to set second home it says

You cant set more then 1 home
OK I've just experienced two permission problems, I'm not sure if it has to do with the update, but I'm pretty sure it does. Anyway, when I try to use the /kit command I get the "You don't have Permission" message. Also when I use the /tell command I get the "Insufficient Permission" message. Now I do not know if I'm the only one experiencing this because I've asked to chat many times and was ignored by both mods and players. That's all for now I shall update if I experience anything else.
Red Hood wrote:
OK I've just experienced two permission problems, I'm not sure if it has to do with the update, but I'm pretty sure it does. Anyway, when I try to use the /kit command I get the "You don't have Permission" message. Also when I use the /tell command I get the "Insufficient Permission" message. Now I do not know if I'm the only one experiencing this because I've asked to chat many times and was ignored by both mods and players. That's all for now I shall update if I experience anything else.

Same here except I can't do a bunch of other things either, like chat, petition, mail, or build.
well i dont see it listed so ill post about it ...nothing in the skylands works due to the commands