Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Permissions Update Bug Reports
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

Please report any bug you encounter that may be related to the permissions update.

Thank you,

Cya
Feed didn't seem to work for me on pvp. Dunno if I had to be hungry for it to work or not.
I am not sure this has to do with the update, but I will post it here because I the problems I am facing started to happen after the update.

I cannot use the /vault command/ It says "Vault does not exist. Type /vault help for commands".

Also, I tried to open a pe regarding this problem, but it seems like my pes are not going through. When I do /open pe , I get the regular message saying that my pe has been opened. But when I do /pe list, it says I have no open pes. I checked the /pe list closed to see if it had been done, but it wasnt there.

Thank you.
antonyoo wrote:
I am not sure this has to do with the update, but I will post it here because I the problems I am facing started to happen after the update.

I cannot use the /vault command/ It says "Vault does not exist. Type /vault help for commands".

Also, I tried to open a pe regarding this problem, but it seems like my pes are not going through. When I do /open pe , I get the regular message saying that my pe has been opened. But when I do /pe list, it says I have no open pes. I checked the /pe list closed to see if it had been done, but it wasnt there.

Thank you.

I am also experiencing this, I tried to use vault this morning. and Same issue, Vault does not exist,,Nor does /pe's
I'm not too sure if this is related to the permission transfer, but this had occurred to be before the glitch earlier today.

On the PVP server, I tried using /workbench and /craft. Apparently these commands do not exist.
@Antonyoo & NathanExplosion, the sql server is having hard times. The admins are fixing this, it was not because of the permissions update.

@Kong They are fixing that, its the same with the multiple homes. Thanks for telling.

Also, if you are a 50$+ on the PVP and you want to change your name color, it wont work. It will say your name color has changed but it will stay the same. I have noticed sawine about that
Not sure what plugin this falls under but for $300 plus donors, the keep items upon death still gives notice of what you were killed by/from but erases your items anyway. I do not know if it drops items from a PVP death but it erased mob and falling death items even after saying that you would keep them. It is partially working. I only lost junk but I figured it may be worth reporting.
Correction... I don't seem to have permissions to /chest or /craft in VAULT world. They work in the main world.
so i typed /mcc to see the mcmmo commands and i saw there was party commands. I tried making one so i did the command (cant remeber off the top of my head) and nothing worked. Idk if this is a bug or if its supposed to happen
Main server vault world: we are not able to execute any commands like /gamemode and fly mod to build new vaults. Yesterday they worked but now the permissions seem to be screwed up.