Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claming Oceanic
Started by [E] destroyer1239

Player wanting to claim: Destroyer1239

Warp name to land: /warp warp oceanic, and theres another warp far east of it called endoftheline

ScreenShot of land: http://www.minetown.net/profile/1689540/pics/album/album_id/156799

Reasons for wanting to claim land: i wish to use the lands resources to use as a testing grounds for my new event that is coming up in the weeks upcoming.

contacted owner ingame and infourm: i have contacted him ingame no reply

815960.jpg

815979.jpg

815980.jpg

and i have also contacted him infourm but i am unsure how to take a picture of that cause my camera is not working at the moment and my phone cant take pics and send them to emails but i have contacted him infourm and i told him to post on here everything he said and how he is willing to hand the land over to me.
press printscreen on keyboard then open paint and press ctl+V to take a screen shot of the email or forum message.
k here is the pics

821936.jpg

821935.jpg
I think youll need to upload them to an image hosting site first then post them. Because I cant read those lol donno if anyone else can.
www.photobucket.com
822018.jpg

822017.jpg
if its still to small goto my web site above on my first post so u can see it bigger
Just to clear things up, I'm ok with him claiming the land.
does this mean i get to claim the land or is everyone discussing it?
Destroyer your request has been approved. Please message me privately and we will complete your claim process.