Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Should I Sign Up For Staff?
Started by [E] Candypop800

I wish you the best of luck in your quest for Staff. but at your age, if you do alot of stuff for the server, and be really helpful, they might make you Helper.
I hate to say this but your 9. Do you really think you understand how much dedicated time it takes to me a Moderator? It's pretty hard work. Also if you would ever want to advance and me Admin you need to know extensive information about Plugin's and Server Based knowledge. I remember when I was nine and I had no clue what a Server even was.

It's always up to the owner, but another thing is their are already plenty of staff on the Server/Website.

You never know, you might eventually become staff. Best of Luck!
good luck on your quest for staff, remember not to give up without trying!

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I don't mean to be rude but the need to put a poll on whether or not people think you should be staff is, in itself, an immediate reason not to be considered.

Fishing for compliments won't get you anywhere, hard work and being chosen, not asking, is how it happens.
When you're of age, you're welcome to put an app in. I believe on the PVP mod apps it said it is preferred that applicants be at least 16, or be chosen as a Helper if underage.

Locking this, polls like this are unnecessary x