Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Gain Life Access To A Growing Mob Research Facility!
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

Hello all! I have recently started a research facility, and I am finding myself short on spawners for a few mobs! Donate any of the following, in egg or spawner form, and gain LIFE ACCESS TO THE LAB! We soon should have every mob! This means that when it is done, we both win! I get to have my research facility, and you get free lifetime access to a massive collection of mobs!

We currently need:

Squid

Cow

Mooshroom

Slime

Blaze

Pigman

creeper

Contact VVX1000 or Itsprotonic in server to donate!
ok well i can get u a blaze egg but it will take me some time to get money for it so keep that on hold for me please
ive got a surplus of blaze eggs, hit me up in game and ill throw a few your way.
UPDATED LIST:

Squid

ocelot

wolf

cow

mooshroom

creeper

ghast

pigman
Wild, you won't be able to get a ghast egg - they're illegal. If this is going to be a public facility however, you may get sawing to give you one to use if you ask and be patient. If you are going to charge access I don't think you will be able to get a ghast egg. So far the only known ghast spawners are at the zoo or maybe private moderator collections.
why is ghast illegal
It's not I believe he is just joking around. Why would It be illigal. I'm not sure if it's against the server rules. Doubt it though.
No they are illegal eggs because of the mass amounts of destruction that can be caused by people with them. And the only way to get them are by the people duping or by being spawned.
Anyways, we have an update to that list, we still need,

Cow

Mooshroom

Pig Zombie

Enderman

Magma Cube

SilverFish

Ocelot

Wolf

Creeper

Please contact me, VVX1000, or Itsprotonic if either of us are in server about donations, or make a reply here if we are not online, oh and pokemongardevoir, you get free lifetime access due to your sheep spawner donation, we however are having issues regarding iron doors and privating at the moment, so until that is fixed, only passive mob researches iron access doors are working, sorry for the inconvenience.
Silverfish are also illegal...