Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ENORMOUS, HUGE, COLOSSAL, UNENDING CAVE: Minas Tirith
Started by Unknown User

I found a cave. A natural cave. That is HUGE. It has seven unconnected waterfalls, 9 lava lakes, a monster dungeon, THOUSANDS of unmined iron and coal (too busy exploring!), and is still NOT FULLY EXPLORED. It is at least 500x500x32 (it is bigger than any other distance I have yet traveled in this game beforehand) and probably much bigger.

To prove I'm not exaggerating, to show I do not use these terms loosely:

Definitions: A lava lake is at least 20x20x10 of lava and is unconnected to other sources of lava. There are 9 of these.

Definition: A waterfall is an independent source of water that cascades down an decline. There are at least 7 of these.

I have spent thus far 2 and a half hours inside this cave alone without mining-- only to go up inclines.

I have christened it Minas Tirith. I have stopped exploring because I have RUN OUT OF TORCHES. 260~ used as sparingly as possible.

I have not yet determined how to use this huge underground expanse. It is beautiful naturally without being mined out. It has caverns unparalleled by anything. I have considered founding an entire secret faction devoted only to this cave and mining it out. Until I have decided, its location will be hidden. thoroughly.

Thoughts? Opinions?

EDIT: Here's a picture of the "Lobby" that I found.

lobbye.png
Drupe found 1 whats maybe 10 times bigger, I found 1 what might be 5 times bigger,

maybe 50. there are alot of these caves man, alot of ppl found it, but drupe's cave is still the biggest1 i've seen
Im making mine bigger and sub me and him are about to rock some caves soon =]

and yea, daniels cave is now since i found another cave under it, twice as big as drupes at least.
You did? sweet =]
pfft, my cave has many unexplored sections.. and its inside a mountain. and i was out of space, so i couldnt do anymore, i'll keep expanding to beat daniel <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

P.S. - 5 dungeons so far
Pretty sure mine's bigger than both of yours considering it took two days to explore and i never found my way out lol
mine took 20+ hours so far, and that's with /sethome
Mine was so huge I couldn't find my way out XD. but then again, I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag with a hole in the bottom <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Drupe you probaly got me beat since im going to be gone for a week so i wont be able to get on