Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal.
Started by Unknown User

Username: ScottishSoviets

When you were banned : ???

Person who banned you: ???

Reason you were banned: "Abusing creative by keeping eggs"

Yes, there is one chest in a vault me and reggief used to use along time ago, maybe if whoever did this ban had looked in the logs, they would see none of the materials had been used in a few months and this matter might have been resolved in a faster, more efficient and kindly manner. The chest had a stack of each egg from when me and reggief wanted to see some of the new mobs upon a patch (any idea how long ago now?)

I don't know who banned me, and I won't point fingers and blame, but this smells very personal since I have not bothered anybody on this server at all, yes I was allowed to use creative on occasion but only within the limits of a certain area and for a specific purpose, I don't know if a staff member didn't like it or not, but I was allowed. Thanks for you're time, and hopefully a level headed moderator will sort this out, I haven't been on in a long time and it's a pretty rude message to see from my part.

Take care!
I banned you when your name came up when investigating a totally different matter involving spawn eggs. I saw that you had deposited ghast and silverfish eggs in a chest and as they are illegal to have, I banned you until I could have your side of the story. I called it 'abusing creative' because that is what it looked like to me. I have removed the eggs from the chest and you have been unbanned.