Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jallaf...
Started by [E] justykumbusty

Okay, i was on Minetown, i am very loyal. I know all of the mods except for jalaf. I went to the bathroom and my friend said chocolate you, not cursing it appears. And i appoligized to jallaf- so he ignored me and then i said please man im sorry- so he muted me. Im absolutly disgusted with Jallaf. Im really mad- Please do something about it. PS: Im not the only one who doesnt agree with Jallaf. Pleaese dont ban me for stating my opinion.
hey unmuted me. I will forgive him i guess
Yeah ok i see , So after me unmuting you .. You forgive me ? -_-

" PS: Im not the only one who doesnt agree with Jallaf. "
justykumbusty wrote:
hey unmuted me. I will forgive him i guess

Heard of the edit button?

Heard of the Report section on the Forum?

Heard of the Rules?
Hey try this next time ..

www.minetown.net/staffreport
justykumbusty wrote:
Okay, i was on Minetown, i am very loyal. I know all of the mods except for jalaf. I went to the bathroom and my friend said chocolate you, not cursing it appears. And i appoligized to jallaf- so he ignored me and then i said please man im sorry- so he muted me. Im absolutly disgusted with Jallaf. Im really mad- Please do something about it. PS: Im not the only one who doesnt agree with Jallaf. Pleaese dont ban me for stating my opinion.

"chocolate you"

2012-06-18 14:35:22 justykumbusty Chat world -870.9,62,-7537.4 sup mothafuckasss / 2012-06-18 14:36:21 justykumbusty Chat world -868.5,54,-7576.5 Chocolate you

And i appoligized to jallaf- so he ignored me

257127807 2012-06-18 14:39:52 jallaf Chat world -2984.2,35.1,-1918 Justy stop /

2012-06-18 14:37:42 justykumbusty Chat world -871,62,-7537.8 guys that was my friend sorry / My Reply 2012-06-18 14:40:00 jallaf Chat world -2982.6,35,-1916.3 I dont care.. Its ur account..

RULES SAYS It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account.
For the record.... I agree with Jallaf