Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Dwarven Clan of Deleft
Started by [E] ninjaguru

Well that's easier. Get some bows and buy some arrows from cody and we can clear it out easy. No creepers can sneak up on us and we just light her up as we go. Only thing to fear is skeletons.

I'll send you directions to my fort and the stash of weapons, should help. Only take what you need though please, and don't let anyone know about it.
Well, its already lit up enough on the surface, but we are still going to mine it out, which it has caves everywhere in it, thats my only problem. I don't know how im even going to set up the city in the first place... so lighting may be a bit difficult.
I sent you the route to the weapons. Don't break my trust <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I am very good at fighting, so if you have difficulty with fighting them all off in the caves, I can help once my computer is fixed. My advice is to make a small barricade that blocks the top part of their body so they can't shoot or hit you, and make a trench so you can hit their legs. It works and it lets you not get hurt.
Well, the main problem im facing is how to even set up the city. Do you have any ideas for multi layering it?
I do, in fact. Clear out the 100X100X25 square, then have a whole nother level, like a big step down, maybe have steps leading between them, label the districts. It's hard to explain, I can make a diagram though
Well, i don't want to have floors, i want to maintain that open feeling of being in a huge cavern... what i mean is, how to put multiple layers on top of each other in that 25 block height.
Here you go, it is rather crude but understandable
Well Draed, thats not what i meant. I want the city to be in the cavern itself, and i need an idea for multiple layers in that cavern.
ninja..GOOD LUCK...i tired to build a city like that in the old free build server..itt was hard as hell....and then i had mods to help me out too...and btw...thats 250,000 tiles to mine...unless you have a mod...GOOD LUCK!
We'll figure it out ninja, I fancy myself a darn good builder, and with your skills it should be no problemo