Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Ban Appeal
Started by kaleb0999

minecraft username: kaleb0999

discord username: kaleb.1583

when: like 5-10 mins ago, theres no timestamp

staff member: n/a

reason:

i said "whats up gangbangers" and then i got banned, i didnt even get a chance to read the rules

its not like i knew the rules and still did it so why did i get banned i didn't know it was a rule until i looked it up on the website here, hows that fair?

I'll start with telling you that you're already unbanned. You got unbanned last night but didn't have time to make a reply until this morning. However, even being unbanned, here's some things to keep in mind:

Joining a server for the first time and saying "whats up gangbangers" is almost 100% going to make you look like a random troll. I don't really like waiting around for trolls to say more things so I ban them quickly, it just happened to be in this case you actually wanted to play. So, please, just read the rules this time and try to follow them. Not reading the rules does not make you exempt from them. With that being said, welcome back to the server. If you need any help - just ask in chat or on our discord and we'll be happy to help.

SCDC Candidate & Professional Juice Ingredient 😎

This is an automated message. If there's an issue, please contact zooum via DMs.