Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Idarun Nether Highway
Started by NootNToot

Idarun Nether Highway

After about a month of hard work, the Idarun Nether Highway is now complete! The newly created highway system is designed to reduce travel times between locations, making it easier for players to navigate the world without needing homes or warps.

Key Features:

• Overworld Alignment: Lines up perfectly with the 3k beltway in the Overworld.
  • Length: Currently spans 3.4k blocks in the Nether, equivalent to ~27k blocks of overworld distance!
  • Claim Details:
    • The lines are protected as 3D claims with 4-block buffer zones above and below.
    • Stations are secured from bedrock to build-limit as 2D claims.

Player Safety:

• Despite the Nether being lawless, your safety on the highway is guaranteed. Any loiterers or quick droppers found causing trouble on the highway will be punished. Your journey along the highway should be smooth and secure.

Keeping the Highway Clean:

• Riding in style: Boats can come in all different wood colors and can now display names! Show off your cool rides and save them for future use to keep traffic jams to a minimum. [See example below]

• Boat shops on the highway may come in the future??
  • Traffic Management: Please remember to clean up after yourself to keep the highway running smoothly for everyone.

Work in Progress:

• Vehicle Use: Vehicle use claim flags are currently broken. I may grant access trust in the near future as a temporary solution.
  • Station Naming: I'm looking for some creative or unique names for the stations! Feel free to suggest names based on the Nether environment, Overworld landmarks, or anything else.
  • Station Exit Portals: Overworld exit portals at the stations are still under construction.

Finally, if you're interested in having accessways and highway connections built, visit either this Minetown forum post, or this Discord forum post to apply!

Happy travels in the Nether!

• x2

I can't wait to start to ride my Gold-Plated $900k MTC Ultra-Luxury Super Yacht across the highway!

This is an automated message. If there's an error, please report it to zooum's discord DMs, one word per message please.

This message was approved by me.