Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GoldenPig009 ban appeal
Started by [E] GoldenPig009

Username:GoldenPig009
date banned: 12/31/2022
Reason: Ban evasion, alt of banned player

Everyone thinks I am Poggerchampers_ alt account becuase we have the same ip. I am just his sibling and some original mods know that. I said "sussy amogus" before being banned, they used that against me saying " that's something that poggers would say" Im sure poggers is not the only person who knows about among us and is allowed to say that. Anytime I say something that is somewhat simalair to things poggers says they use that against me, after all he is my sibling so we may say simialar things since we are siblings so we spend time together. u little sussy imposters. Poggers has changed now for the better, but im not asking that you unban him, just me since i know poggers once caused alot of trouble on this server you guys may not be as willing to unban him, but i have never broken a rule. In fact i feel like i deserve an apology becuase i have never broken a rule yet you guys have banned me from the discord for simply saying something about among us, I wasnt even trolling, at the time i was just very obssesed with among us, yet you guys took that as a sign that i was poggers alt account. I wish i couldve just played on that server normally, but poggers had to break many rules, that shouldnt even have affected me, but just becuase i am his sibling you guys had to ban me too. Ive never done anything wrong so all i ask for is an apology and to be unbanned.
Alright, so here's the issue.

GoldenPig009, I'm sorry that you got caught up in this. We didn't want to ban you. Your brother was the one causing all those issues, not you. That said,

The reason you ended up banned is the first place is because your brother decided to try to join with as many alt accounts as possible. We at first tried to ban them one by one, but eventually we just had to run an IP ban. If you have one person to blame, blame your brother. Your brother forced multiple players to quit because he was a huge pain - so much so that we basically had to make an entire rule about it. He is, to many of us, the definition of a crappy player. And attempting to join with alts is something that occured for MONTHS after he was banned, and at no point did he ever show remorse for any of his actions.

When your IP changed, the first thing to say was probably not the thing that he always said first whenever he tried to join with a new account. To us, that just looks like he's using your account. And while I can't say that he will never ever be unbanned, that's a question for a couple more years down the line.

So that's where we're at. Yes, you got caught up in this accidentally, and that's not entirely fair. However, your brother is not someone that we will ever be allowing back on the server, and we can't know for certain if that's actually you using your account.
I understand what you mean, but will I never get unbanned?
Alright, so we have decided to unban you.

That said, there are a few things to keep in mind. Number one, while you technically haven't done anything wrong yourself, we're not going to take any chances. If you screw up at all it will be an automatic permaban. Additionally, you join with your account and your account only. If we see anyone else on your IP joins, we will automatically assume that it's Pogger and IP ban again.
Ok, thank you.