Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Leo’s Ban appeal (mlgwars ban appeal)
Started by [E] Mlgwar

Username:ReleoZ_ (mlgwar) When you were Banned: i dont know. Who banned you: BumpyBobooo7 Reason Why you were Banned: Extortion, Lyed to staff & Using 2 accounts to Bypass
Its been a year Btw I know i screwd up, Ive Changed If i ever get unban again I will never do the things i did I will actually follow the rules I do regret doing the things i did Please unban me and give me a chance. -Leo (Mlgwar)
Hey, I apologize for not responding sooner, that's on me.

So ignoring how this appeal isn't in the proper format, I want to know: Do you know what you were banned for? And not just the ban message - do you know what specifically you did wrong? I don't want to just unban you only for you to immediately cause problems and get banned again.
Yes i bypassed with 2 acc thinking no one would notice or suspect me and exortion i didnt even threatened anyone, and lying to staff i may have said someone in overworld killed me and took my stuff and stored it in chest, thats what i think i got banned for (sorry for bad grammar btw) and its 11:38 pm for me and im tired so ima sleep
You also tried to trap people, which isn't allowed.

I'm just worried that you view this server as a PVP focused server (which it isn't) rather than a server that has PVP in just some aspects. If you're just going to be killing everyone all the time that's not going to be good for anyone.
ohhh yea I viewed it like a pvp server that was when i was just immature now i do know and will follow the rules i do apologize for to trapping too now i know what to do i will follow the rules if you can, can you please unban me and i will not be killing everyone all the time and i apologize for making you worry btw please unban me
Alright, we have decided to unban you.

Make sure to follow the rules very closely. If you screw up again, it's an automatic permaban with zero chance of an appeal again
Yo bro i changed acc and the acc im using is not unbanned yet its called ReleoZ_ please unban that acc
You should be unbanned now