Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MULTIPLE RULES BROKEN!
Started by [E] xepictoastx

OK so here is the think me and my friend "domgor" were playing some minecraft having a ball then those two guys from the faction rebel come and attack us and we beat them, but it doesn't stop there, then when me and my friend were offline they grieved and destroyed our fraction, so i just rebuilt it but then the guy who we fought before xenxis i think the name came into my house/faction and killed me multiple times (spawn killing) and our power went to -10/10 and we lost our home of the faction, so i am just asking politely to get our house and stuff back , and thank you for reading this to whom it may concern.

And i hope justice is served because i know something will happen due to how i actually like this server. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Technically, spawn killing only applies to main spawn, not your faction spawn, I know it sucks.

As for losing your house, that's the nature of a hardcore PVP server.

We still have a grief-free/non-pvp server at mc.minetown.net!
Well First off, the pvp server allows enemy players to attack/take over/and claim faction land if they are a higher level. Also, if the problem is that they went in and did this all while you were offline that that would your fault. there is no rule saying that a opposing faction cannot go in to another opposing factions base if no one is online to guard it. As for "destroying you faction" I'm going to assume that they griefed your chests and base, which again is purely legal, like i said to many others, be cautious of where you place your base and be careful of the people that know of it. If you think someone is going to attack, gather your stuff and move to a new base to avoid this.

Now as for the spawn killing i assume that your house is not in spawn so it cannot be ruled out as spawn killing enless further investigated with evidence(i mean showing screenshots) so in this case it cannot be called spawn killing, now if it was at main spawn and he was waiting for you to come out of the safe zone then it would be spawn killing, I'm Sorry but you might need to start over with a new base and be careful who you let know about it. it has happened to me and a lot of others.
You guys..

GOT OWNED!

Long live the Rebels!
Thanks for the reply whatitdo thought rules were broken my bad :/, but i think someone getting into the faction and killing me is a little over the top :l.
If you have a problem like that make a petition on the server and myself or any other staff on will investigate if it seems unfair. just want to make the gameplay fair for everyone.
Best way to procede when building a new base is to start by hiding it, under ground works well, then as you gain materials, start to fortify, in the end obsidian is the best, running water works well too.
ok i completely agree with you