Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] False Ban
Started by [E] Just_Kenin

Me and my friends were testing out our new maxed diamond pickaxes that we just got from the shops in the nether and while randomly mining in different directions with my friends, I got banned after finding netherite a couple times. I was basically just spinning my cursor around my screen in one direction hoping to find anything and I guess if anyone was spectating us it would look weird but I really wasn't x-raying and I just wanna have fun on the server and play with my friends. It would mean a lot of I can get appealed I will continue to make sure I follow the rules
The reason you were banned was because of some extremely suspicious mining in the nether. I guess I can understand how you can get lucky...but this is really pushing it.

After looking into your overworld mining history and finding blatant examples of even more xray, I have decided to uphold this ban. Having xrayed within the past few days makes your denial here very hard to believe. We will shorten your ban to the standard xray ban length of one week, but the ban will remain in effect.

Be sure to read the rules, and don't xray again. The punishment won't be as lenient next time