Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spartanranger10
Started by Unknown User

==================

Username: Spartanranger10

Date banned: ???

Banned By: Console/Bot Detector Plugin

Reason For Ban: Hacked Client

I was using Nodus Hack Client to get revenge on a server moderator who banned me for logging on during the construction phase of the server and didn't update it when I wnt on minetown. So I was fiddeling with the "Flood" option and toggled a spam for every player within 50m (No idea how wide that is.) that said LOL the Bot Detector cut me off once, twice, a third time, and I was banned. I went on a few other servers and found them very bad after Minetowns much more user friendly world. I pretty much decided that Minetown was the only server that I really liked at all.
KICKED: Yield88 kicked player 'Spartanranger10': force update your client

KICKED: DarthAndroid kicked player 'Spartanranger10': Please force-update your client before reconnecting.

We've had to kick you in the past for using a hacked client. How do we know that, once unbanned, this behavior won't continue?
Because, answering truthfully, I've learner my lesson. (And the main reason. I could not mod my hacked client, and I like mods.) I understand you're concern.
I have decided to give you a second chance. Please review the server's rules on acceptable modifications and if you have any questions regarding what is considered acceptable, please ask before continuing game play. I think this goes without saying, if you continue to trigger our cheat monitoring system, you will be rebanned.