Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] KingThunderstorm's Ban Appeal

I think that you should unban me because first of all I have been banned for like, 5 months now, and second of all, the guy-that-I-forgot-his-name griefed my house and stole my gold, iron and diamond sword that I had in my chests. So I went onthe minetown map which was very useful and found where he lived so I just went to his house and took the stuff that he stole from me. Nothing else.

Please unban me because it is not my fault. Thank you for reading this ban appeal.

Thank you,

KingThunderstorm
you should read the stickies b4 making a post kid
BAN: lightshinobi banned name 'kingthunderstorm': Minetown Rule 1 No Stealing. Even if the warp iis public, and the chest open.

See that ^ It's from April. Also, You should never take matters like this into your own hands, that is why we, the mods, are here. Now, explain why you deserve to be unbanned.
he deserves to be unbanned beacause he did wrong and he regrets that. Kingthunderstorm is nice on the server and he did wrong. btw yield as my appeal is locked, holy doesn't listen to anyone on their appeals and this is supposed to be a game not a court.