Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i'm back guys :D

Username: bugglesnuff

When you were banned : i think September 2011, but don't bother asking what day i have no clue

Person who banned you: Danni Dorrito

Reason you were banned: Griefing someones base in the wilderness mistaking the rules of the wilderness for another server, i stole a few gold and diamond blocks and broke some glass (actually not realizing there was water above beleive it or not) and i think i also took some stone half slabs, anyways, i thank sawine for this amazing chance at rejoining the server, i can't beleive how long its been, i wonder if isoccerplayer is still here, and to danni dorrito i apologize for being such a jerk and reporting a load of your posts, and sorry to all members of minetown staff that i may have pissed off, thanks guys, i pray for something good! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Maybe its kinda annoying having the ban committeee? no one can do anything here until one of those people come on
You need to be more patient. Ill look into this when i have time today.
so im being told to be patient when you posted on shit ton more recent ban appeals?
Yeah because i had information there and this is an old ban appeal and there is no proof. I just found out you were banned for stealing/griefing gold blocks. I will give you a second chance, but you must know this is your last chance.
welcom
Simworld you just earned yourself a jail of a hour. Dont post on a ban appeal that isnt yours or doesnt involve you.