Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Your plans before reset?
Started by [E] Wichien

So, as the title suggests, I am wondering what your plans before the reset of Minetown will be. It'll still take a while to actually get there, possibly months, but it is worth thinking about.

With lore season now over, we had a year of constantly having in-lore goals. Now there is no pressure for lore anymore either. Winterlord had been finally defeated in a grand spleef-boss hybrid fight... In which he comically turned out to be weak to tridents with Impaling thanks to using Elder Guardian AI.

I personally am just gonna relax, donate some of my goodies, put up a Winterlord skull in Lotus, read up old lore books and transcribe a lot of writing from Minetown. I might even research one or two dusty grimoires at that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>... and otherwise I will just aid in whatever my crew, DS9 wishes to do before the reset.

Though, my current plan is a lot more simple. I wanted to thank all of you, for giving me a great year. I was unable to enjoy minecraft for years due to bad server experiences and this Server made me enjoy the game again. So thank all of you, staff and players alike.