Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Funeral and Retirement Service
Started by [E] Kilgath

Hello fellow Minetown community,

This community has been a part of my life for 3-5 years, somewhere in there as time always eludes me. It has been an amazing escape from the troubles of life to come into a welcoming community. This post is a two proned thread. With the recent decision to wipe the server I have taken it as a sign from Herobrine to retire with my notch apples from the game. I do not have the time or enegry to reinvest in my builds. Don't take this wrongly, I am super happy the game is being updated, as so much has changed. This server has become a second home for me and I have even included my daughter Starfire into playing. She has been an member for almost 2 years, 3 if you count when she used my account. Shes just learning to type better so my apologies to anyone she has bugged, she is just trying to make friends in the querky 9 year old brain of hers. I was overjoyed to hear a world download as this server has become a museum of my daughters evolution in the game. From her first house she created at age 6 where her first pet Chulk the chicken died, to random areas where a baby zombie scared the bejesus out of her (we put signs up everywhere for these moments lol) So I am truly thankful that the world will be downloadable so I can keep those memories close.

Recently our family has occured a lot of loss, the most recent was Evelyns (Starfire) real life baby kitten Wednesday. At one of our bases we have a little dock that overlooks the water, it captures the most beautiful sunsets. At the end of the dock we have dedicated it as a shrine to our fallen fur babies. This weekend she will be putting up a sign for her fur baby and it would be amazing if anyone would come to the service for her. Even 1 person would mean the world to her.

We will be having the service just before spleef this saturday, so no one has to go out of their way to log on, if you see me online just have a tp request as I will be at the location. She will place the sign, maybe say something in chat, and then anyone who came can be on their merry way. The impact of having others there would fill her heart with happiness. For those that play spleef, we are the family that always dies right away as our internet so just so lag-tastic but Starfire still enjoys it lol.

Saturday Nov 13th,
10:20pm (Tp for location)

Cheers and Wishing you all the best in the future.
I will try to be attending for you, godspeed!