Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I've been griefed, please help
Started by [E] Cathaniel_Serla

Okay so I promised myself I wouldn't report this because they'll get banned and stuff, I was just gonna deal with it and take all my stuff away, but this person's gone too far, at first I noticed they took all my stuff away, and so I didnt mind that, I thought, this maybe a good chance to start anew, but now they're just ruining the house, can someone please help me, I dont mind if I cant get my stuff back, I just dont want this grieffing to continue.
Please put in a petition in game! /pe new Hi I've been griefed here. Help! Make Sure you are in front of the area that has been griefed. Otherwise it will be closed.
Hi, thanks, I hope I've not made you mad, I thought this was the right place to report that sort of stuff, I do apologize if I was wrong
You haven't made anyone mad. Its really good that your asking for help, as griefing is a serious and unacceptle behavior. Like stated above, make a petition in game and a mod will be able to assist you and possibly refund for your troubles.
Cathaniel_Serla wrote:
Hi, thanks, I hope I've not made you mad, I thought this was the right place to report that sort of stuff, I do apologize if I was wrong

To clarify, this /is/ the right place to report these kinds of things, but it's much easier to resolve these issues with an in-game PE because it allows the staff to teleport to the location where you created the PE and see what's going on. That's why we so often ask people to make a PE about issues - it's makes it so much easier for staff to track and deal with the problems that our users are encountering.
oooohhh, thank you!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> now i know better!