Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Chest Protect Plugin! (Temporarily Disabled)
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

ChestProtect allows users to lock their chests to prevent theft.

* Type /cp to switch between four different modes of chest protection. Whatever protection you are using will be applied to the NEXT chest you place down.

COMMAND EXAMPLES:

/cp 1 :: Your chests will be public, anyone can open them

/cp 2 :: Your chests will be private, only you can open them

/cp 3 admins;ops :: Your chests will belong to the groups admins and ops, you and anyone from these groups can open them.

/cp 4 hey0;wonktnod :: Your chests will belong to the players hey0 and Wonktnod, you and these players can open them.

To change the mode on your existing chest, open it with a chest block in hand and your current mode selection will be applied.

In order to create a double-wide chest, you must own both chests.

If you open a locked chest, the chest will appear blank.

If you try to put anything into the locked chest, it will be eaten.

Admins can open any chest, are given chest details, and destroy any chest.

Players can open any of their own chests and are given chest details.

Chests can only be destroyed by their owner or an admin.

* Do not try to move items from an unlocked chest into a locked chest by simply destroying the unlocked chest. Your items will fall out but you may not be able to pick them up!

I have disabled this plugin for now due to the losing of protection when the server reboots. I also found out that the plugin can cause lag spikes. The creator of chest protection is working on an update that works with hMod v125. Until then, try to hide all of your valuable items or keep them in your inventory.
Gotta get home soon I have so much stuff in my secret under floor chest
Wouldn't have said that for everyone to see lol
Well I find 50+ diamonds in a hour <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
How da heck <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> show meh pl0x