Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unban me plz
Started by [E] A3modz

Username:A3Modz

When you were banned : (Date.)i dont know

Person who banned you:i dont know

Reason you were banned:i invited my gf over to play minecraft together then she told me bout xray mods and i told i will get baned if i was using a mod and she doesnt listen then she download the mod anyway, and at the time i went to the bath room and she went on my computer when i was log in already then she download the mod then used it and told my buddy delta the way.

then couple days later she came back and she told me to make her lunch then she went back on my computer with minecraft log in and she told that delta was using the mod , then i saw her using mod then she want me to get banned to so she scream that i was using a mod then i got banned. i delete the mods already and dump her

Can you tell me the true story instead of lying, you are only making it yourself harder..
it true my friend pkmn was talking to my gf btw that his sister and he got her in trouble
for hacking to my account and using the mod
im alrady change my password
may i speak to help resolve this
Go for it.
ok me and a3modz was studing in my house,then when i log in we both saw a3modz was on and we wonder who was on his account at first we thought it was a clone till it talk.

then he told me he couldn't get on minetown , then i realize that is my sis was at his house a week ago, and she a computer geek like me ^^, then she got his pass then etc.

then we both got ban, then i broke in her room ( i know that a bad thing to do) when i saw her computer it said banned on minecraft .then a3 and my sis was agrue for 1 hr ( they was talking bout he spend more time on minetown then her so she decide to get him and me )( btw me and sis have some bad history so she want a revenge)

i went to her computer to get on a3mod account then give his account back and i told him to change his pass once a month
Hmm, because Pkmn confirms this story i will give you a tempban untill 23'6'2012. Make sure nobody hacks you again or we will have to permban you.
and plz remind never invite my gf over to my place