Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i wanna get unbanned
Started by [E] KekWLord

user: kekwlord

date: 8/5/21

reason: xray

i want to be unbanned from minetown i know i made a serious mistake but i can assure you i will never do it again if you unban me
So let's be real. X-Ray's a pretty empty means of cheating. It saves you, what... a few hours? maybe? Sure, you get endgame gear quicker, but you could do that with a week of voting. If you're really in that much of a hurry to run yourself out of stuff to do, what reason do I have to unban you and let you get back to it?

See, most people who X-Ray play for about a week, rush to get a dirt hut thrown together, tech up to netherite, sell their stuff for money, buy the endgame gear, then quit when they realize nobody's impressed.

Level with me here. If I unban you, what're you going to do to be different? Why X-Ray in the first place when you're just cheating yourself out of a few hours of gameplay?
If you unban me i wont take any shortcuts anymore and i wont xray
I probably should've made my question more direct. I'm willing to shorten your ban, but I need to know you understand the reason for the rule against X-Raying. Don't just quote me on this either. Why do we not allow it?
im assuming you dont allow it because of people who do xray take away the hard work they would have to do if they didnt use xray
Not gonna lie, I was expecting a bit more effort, but that's close enough. I'm reducing your ban to a week instead of a month.