Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mlgwars Appeal
Started by [E] Mlgwar

i got false ban because of black mail and lying to staff which i havent and i actually meant was in my ticket the staff thinks I was lying but i just miss speald it, it was suppose to be somebody killed me in the overwold and took my stuff and restored it in a chest and why i login with 4 accs because i was just thinking i would be safe to play again please unban me please
Look, I'm sure you're innocent and haven't done anything wrong, but let's go over the details anyway, shall we?

Your warns:
:ballot_box_with_check: 06/03/21: Block-glitching
:ballot_box_with_check: 02/05/21: Block-glitching

You did it at least twice. I can't imagine you just up and forgot that abusing block collision if you recieved official warnings in chat, but let's not get stuck on this one.

Your mutes:
:ballot_box_with_check: 23/01/21 - 5 minutes: Spam
:ballot_box_with_check: 09/03/21 - 20 minutes: Spam
:ballot_box_with_check: 28/03/21 - 15 minutes: Spam
:ballot_box_with_check: 28/03/21 - 15 minutes: Spam
:ballot_box_with_check: 30/04/21 - 5 minutes: Spam

My my my, that is a lot of spam, isn't it? Two in one day on one occasion. Well this certainly does lend a lot of credence to the trend we saw in your warnings, doesn't it? In fact this whole thing is dragging on a little long, considering you didn't even bother using the ban appeal format. But hey, maybe your ban history will be a clean slate and we can wrap this up and call it a mis-

Oh.

Oh no.

Your bans:
:ballot_box_with_check: 20/03/21 - 1 Week: Player Trapping
:ballot_box_with_check: 29/03/21 - 1 Month: Harrassment, encouraging suicide/self-harm in chat.
:ballot_box_with_check: 02/05/21 - 1 Week: Griefing
:ballot_box_with_check: 14/05/21 - Permanent: Extortion & Lying to staff

Congrats%2Byou%2Bmade%2Bit%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bcomments%2B_78b47dd4665c0c104ab4cfd28e48ff62_1627440086.jpg

Gonna say that's a hard pass. Come back in a year or two.