Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My unban request.
Started by Unknown User

Quote:

I am sorry for stealing I did not think twice before taking his stuff. Next time i will think more carefully and choose a better choice. Again I am very sorry for stealing his stuff and it will not happen again. I will take time to think about my actions and what effect it had on the server. Again I am very sorry for my actions.

=============

Username: HarlanBoi

When you were banned : Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: I stole in the overworld.

=============
You know, it's funny. The people who act like a nuisance just because they can in some places (such as the end or in xp farms) always end up getting banned for blatantly breaking the rules anyway.

Over the last few weeks you have frequently asked me whether different scenarios (usually involving pvp) were legal. You didn't think to ask if it was legal to steal 16 shulker boxes from another player IN THE OVERWORLD. Now, I know our rules page is incomplete - we're aware of that, and it should be fixed soon. But, one thing that is on there now is:

• No griefing or raiding in the overworld of the Main server

That can't possibly be misunderstood, right? Yet here we are. If I'm going to shorten this ban, I need to know for sure that this won't happen again, and you won't be breaking any rules in the future.
I understand and this will will not happen again.
One question how long will my ban be after you shorten it?
You know, I was prepared to shorten the ban until you started assuming it was inevitable the ban would be shortened. I don't like to see that, it tells me you just view this as a formality towards being unbanned. It sure doesn't tell me that you've learned your lesson.
After further consideration, your ban will be shortened. You will be unbanned two weeks from now.

I won't be so lenient if I see another appeal from you.
Ok, Sorry.