Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal.
Started by [E] Night Rider

Username: Night_Rider171

When you were banned : I don't know

Person who banned you: MatthewIsAnApple

Reason you were banned: Neglections to staff rules, and many other reasons.

Hello, Night Rider here, I just wanted to say a few words.

I am terribly sorry for what I did. I acted like a fool, I attempted to steal from players, taunted staff, and helped XP farm campers in killing players, and if I could go back and undo it all, I would do it with no hesitation. This server has such a vibrant community, and hard working staff that keep the place a peaceful and good place, where a player can just enjoy playing Minecraft with his friends, and I took all that for granted. When I first joined the server, I had this idea that I had another identity, and that I could do what I want with no alterations to my life, and I neglected most of your rules and did not listen to staff. I realize now it was a huge mistake. As I kept on going with this idea, I became an even worse player. Most of the community hates me, and I understand why. I got a ban on my brother because we share the same IP address, and he did nothing wrong. I pinned myself as a bad person, and I don’t think that reputation could be wiped. I feel like I have matured over these months, and I really miss playing on Minetown. All of the Minetown staff, I know I wasted your time acting a fool, and I am asking for your forgiveness, and a second chance at being a better player on Minetown. Hope I could get you to reconsider.

-Night_Rider171
I appreciate your apology. You have been banned for 5 months, and I feel it is time to drop the ban. That said, this is your last chance. The next ban will be permanent, no matter the offense.