Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please unban me
Started by [E] SavageHawk

i was baned on 7/8/21 im not sure who banned the reson for the ban was hacking i admit to it but the only hack i use on servers is fullbright so i can see in dark places without torches i did not use any other hack so thats why im asking for the unban also i love the server its very fun
You were on the server for less than an hour, hadn't sent any messages in chat, were wearing gold tier gear, and using stone tools to mine netherite. I'm not sure that's a big enough sample size for saying you love a server, but who knows? Maybe you liked our spawn, I ain't gonna judge.

What I will judge though, is this screenshot I've got from a mod showing you fifteen blocks off the ground in the nether:

SavageHawk_1625798109.png

Gotta love that fullbright, makes people do all kinds of crazy stuff you wouldn't expect.

Now let's double check some details to make sure this screenshot ain't a false-positive, shall we?
:ballot_box_with_check: Didn't place any blocks within thirty meters of where you were flying.
:ballot_box_with_check: Didn't have any elytra or rockets to explain how you got up a fifteen meter sheer cliff.
:ballot_box_with_check: Weren't crouched to keep from falling.
:ballot_box_with_check: Are too far from any nearby blocks to be hanging off the edge.
:ballot_box_with_check: Didn't die from fall damage anytime close to when this screenshot's timestamp says it was taken.

That leaves lag, the gravitational constant of the universe spontaneously going on vacation, and divine intervention. I know it's gotta be one of those three because you said you only use fullbright.

...or did you have something else you wanted to add?