Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] typixely

Yesterday me and my friends were playing on minetown server then I went to get snacks and my brother hopped on my computer and did stuff. Now im banned and I love this server it’s my fav server. can you unban me my user name is wannabegamergirl. I’m really sad and I’m innocent
Unfortunately, you're still responsible for the things that happened on your account. I would recommend making an effort to secure your accounts and computer in the future in order to avoid issues like these.

Your appeal has been denied.
I understand that what I did was wrong. I understand that this kind of thing has no place on Minetown and that it also has the potential to negatively reflect on the server. If I could take back what I did I would do it in an instant without any hesitation. I regret what I said, in a very poor lapse of judgement. I apologize. With another chance, I will happily follow the orders I have been given in terms of what not to say as with all the other rules, of course.

During my ban, I have noticed something about Minetown. The community of players and staff are so uniquely colorful (for lack of better words). I felt like there was an odd silence, being disconnected from this lively community. I didn't even bother trying to find another server to play on during the duration of my ban because I knew I wouldn't find anything that could come close to Minetown.

I promise that an infraction like this will never happen again.

I respectfully ask the Minetown administration to grant me another chance, for which I would be very grateful, to be a part of this vibrant community and wonderful server. I have been on this server for about 3 days, and I have enjoyed this experience to such an intent that when i went back in and saw my ban i felt a big hole in my heard. Please
If you really 'understood what you'd done', maybe you would've been able to articulate it on your own rather than making a totally uneccesary alt account and plagiarising a heartfelt and honest appeal like the one made by Lucas Harutunian.

This is not only a poor quality appeal, it is also intellectually dishonest and frankly disgusting. Consider yourself lucky we don't have a policy for adding more ban time based on what you do in an appeal thread.