Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal (2)

Username: LucasHarutunian

When you were banned : Sometime on or around 4/16/2021. Exact date not known.

Person who banned you: Not known. Could have been Bumpy, but I am not sure. Sorry.

Reason you were banned: "Threatening people on Minetown" according to the ban message screen.

I was told to make a second ban appeal at least one month after the first one, which was rejected, so here I am.

I understand that what I did was wrong. I understand that this kind of thing has no place on Minetown and that it also has the potential to negatively reflect on the server. If I could take back what I said, I would do it in an instant without any hesitation. I regret what I said, in a very poor lapse of judgement. I apologize. With another chance, I will happily follow the orders I have been given in terms of what not to say as with all the other rules, of course.

During my ban, I have noticed something about Minetown. The community of players and staff are so uniquely colorful (for lack of better words). I felt like there was an odd silence, being disconnected from this lively community. I didn't even bother trying to find another server to play on during the duration of my ban because I knew I wouldn't find anything that could come close to Minetown.

I promise that an infraction like this will never happen again.

I respectfully ask the Minetown administration to grant me another chance, for which I would be very grateful, to be a part of this vibrant community and wonderful server. I have been on this server for about five years, and I hope that I will be able to continue with my experience here.
Thank you for your appeal. You appear to have learned your lesson, and we have decided to unban you as a result.

I don't want to have to deal with something like this again. The next time will likely result in a permanent ban.