Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello! I am doing this for my brother, Night_Rider171
Started by [E] MuffinTime

Name: Night_Rider171
Person who banned him: MatthewIsAnApple
Reason he was banned: Harrassing players, Not listening to staff, You had 6 chances and did not listen

Hello, I am Hazel_Not_Girl, and I was there when night was banned. I know that the ban may not be removed because of all the chances he was given. He was teleporting to BW_6, Craftmaster9108, and LazyCookie. He was trapped on the nether roof with lava and logged on half a heart. I am not trying to report them, Im just trying to tell the story. I know it was in the nether and the nether is lawless. I spoke with BW_6 and craft in a attempt to convince them to remove the trap. BW told me the trap would be removed and so did craft. BW said he will splash a lingering pot of healing when he joined. Craft said the trap would be removed the next day and he cannot play until then. I did not believe BW but still told night to join. When night joined he was killed by lazy and BW kept the gear as extra gear, according to craft. BW then texted me on discord saying he would keep the stuff for a week and if Night does one more thing, It would come back with curses of vanishing and binding or not come back at all. Again, I am not reporting anyone, I just want to tell what happened. Then the Craftburg tournament started. I told night to stop so he would get the stuff back, but he didn't. He kept interrupting the tournament and he was kicked from the PRC clan. Then he told me he would stop if he got the stuff back. When I told BW this, it was too late. He got banned. I know it seems illogical to send a ban appeal about this, but I say we should give him one last chance. To everyone else Night is one big troll, but as his brother I can say he will stop and be a good player. I hope you reconsider the

decision of a 5 month ban and shorten it. Thank you for your time.
Alright, so ignoring that Night should be the one making this appeal:

Let's count your brother's bans

1 - Stealing
2 - Stealing
3 - Harassing staff
4 - Mute and ban evasion
5 - Harassing players and not listening to staff

In addition to this, I count 4 mutes and a kick. Your brother has been a mess for months, and should've gotten a ban of this length much sooner than he did.

Plus, let's go over some more details on what happened the night he was banned. Night was refusing to leave the area. I tp'd him away, and told him to tp'ing to them. Well...what did he do?

TP'd back again. That's what led to the trapping. Good. Would've been nice if he learned a lesson there, but he didn't, and that led us to here.

The ban is not being shortened. Hopefully your brother matures a lot during his long ban, as if he so much as sneezes the wrong way he's getting permabanned when he comes back.